In our team, we are looking to improve the field of tourism and to smooth the online platform of this field.
to continue our path, we need a person who is curious and likes to progress and learn.
Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications.
Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to the original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production to make quick repairs to keep applications in production.
Create or update the documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams, or design documents.
Set up and configure a continuous integration environment.
Collaborate with the development team through the complete life cycle of product development
Enhance and maintain existing software system applications as needed
Bachelor’s Degree or current student in Computer Engineering or equivalent
Familiar with scrum
۱+ years experience with Java Spring development
Experienced and passionate to work on enterprise-scale applications
Ontime and committed to deadlines.
Technical and experimental requirements:
- Full knowledge and experience in JavaSE
- Fluent with Linux
- Strong knowledge of Spring frameworks such as Spring MVC/Spring Boot/Spring Security
- Strong knowledge of hibernate framework
- SQL based databases
Soft skill requirements:
- Passionate for working in an actively growing startup.
- Strong communication skills.
- Commitment to being on time and deliver the code at high quality.
- Ability to estimate the required time to develop.
- Problem-solving mindset
- Attitude to follow up with continuous development and engage teammates.
Good to have skills:
- OAuth Design
- Java 9+ version