In our team, we are looking to improve the field of tourism and to smooth the online platform of this field.
to continue our path we need a person who is curious and likes to progress and learn.
As a Software Engineering Expert on our back-end team, you’ll build and improve the services to help to expand our growing suite of online reservation products. You’ll spend most of your time working with NodeJS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and RabbitMQ. You’ll write scalable and iterative code quickly. You’ll be part of a passionate, professional, and growing team who takes pride in their work and cares about their colleagues.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software.
- Participate in design discussions about new features and ensure that they integrate seamlessly with other pieces of the platform.
- Help achieve timely and high-quality project delivery.
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail.
- Enjoy working with team members in a software agile process.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages or new technologies as needed.
- Holding or currently enrolled BS in CE, CS or having related equivalent experience
- Having good experience in working with Node js.
- Working experience in software development and back-end.
- Experience in working with PostgreSQL and/or MongoDB.
- Familiar with message brokers like RabbitMQ
- Familiar with the software architecture
- Familiar with data structures and algorithms
- Programming experience in Python (Django framework) and/or Nest js.
- Familiar with full-stack technologies including front-end and infrastructure like docker and docker swarm.
- Familiar with microservice architecture.