In our team, we are looking to improve the field of tourism and to smooth the online platform of this field.
to continue our path we need a person who is curious and likes to progress and learn.
- Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to the original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Be an active member of an Agile team. Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration, and team retrospectives.
- Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repairs to keep applications in production.
- Create or update the documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams, or design documents.
- Set up and configure a continuous integration environment.
- Intermediate proficiency in unit testing as well as coding in languages Java.
- Intermediate proficiency in Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and analysis.
- Intermediate proficiency in the application of non-functional software qualities such as resiliency, maintainability, etc.
- Intermediate proficiency in applying behavior-driven testing techniques.
Technical and experimental requirements:
(the first 5 are mandatory and the rest are optional requirements)
- ۲+ years of experience of development using Java and Spring Boot Framework, Generally Spring ecosystem.
- At least 2 years of experience with application integrations (SOAP/REST Web Services, API Backend RESTful Microservices, File/Data transfers, etc.)
- Fully experienced with relational database concepts and design.
- Intermediate experience with VCSs like Git.
- Intermediate Knowledge of UNIX (Linux) environment
- Extensive knowledge of OAuth and Rest API to integrate middleware with Authentication and Authorization services
- Expertise and ability to lead complex architecture and design white-boarding sessions.
- Experience in object modeling, designing data models and database schemas, and solving scalability issues.
- Excellent problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to actively participate and contribute to design planning, and execution
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Continuous learner – proven skills development along the career path
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Soft skill requirements:
- Passionate for working in an actively growing startup.
- Strong communication skills.
- Commitment to being on time and deliver the code at high quality.
- Ability to estimate the required time to develop.
- Problem-solving mindset
- Attitude to follow up with continuous development and engage teammates.